A Commitment to Quality Personal Care
WestMass ElderCare provides Supportive Housing in three housing sites located in Chicopee and South Hadley. Supportive Housing offers residents the following supports:
- On-call staff available to all residents for unforeseen and unplanned personal care assistance, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Lunch Program— Daily family-style gatherings offer residents hot nutritious meals, as well as an opportunity to socialize with friends and neighbors.
Additional support services available for Supportive Housing residents:
- Service coordination and care management
- Regularly needed personal care and homemaking, including laundry, grocery shopping, rubbish removal and more
- Medication reminders
- Congregate style and home delivered meals
- Personal emergency response systems
- Social and educational programs
Residents who do not qualify for state-funded Home Care services may consult with the Resident Services Coordinator regarding available community options.
Birch Bark Place
630 Chicopee Street
Chicopee, MA 01013
400 Britton Street
Chicopee, MA 01020
93 Canal Street
South Hadley, MA. 01075
For more information call WestMass ElderCare Information and Referral Department @ (413)538-9020. Housing Applications for Birch Bark and Fairhaven can be made to Chicopee Housing Authority (413)592-6132.
Applicants for Hubert Place Supportive Housing should call 413-539-6001 for an application.