Partners & Affiliates
Working in partnership to serve our community.
WestMass ElderCare has a strong network of relationships with local and statewide organizations working to assist elders and persons with disabilities to maintain independence at home.
CARE ALLIANCE OF WESTERN MASSACHUSETTS (CAWM)
Care Alliance of Western Mass believes that you should not have to navigate the healthcare system alone. Our comprehensive care coordination program helps because it allows us to become your healthcare ally. Our staff develops a consistent caring relationship with you, your family and your health care team. We work to connect you with resources and services that help you establish and maintain your healthcare goals. The CAWM Partners include:
- Behavioral Health Network (BHN)
- WestMass ElderCare
HOME CARE PROVIDER NETWORK
WestMass ElderCare has established an extensive network of experienced and vetted provider agencies, providing a variety of in-home and community-based services. Through the contracting process, provider agencies are monitored for quality of service, compliance and responsiveness to consumer needs. Consumers have the right to choose which provider agencies will serve them. Our current Provider Network includes the following companies:
- ADT LLC
- Advanced Home Care Services, Inc.
- Anjos LLC dba Interim HealthCare of Western Massachusetts
- Apex Healthcare Services
- Associated Home Care, Inc.
- Barton’s Angels
- Be Safer at Home, Inc.
- Belchertown Council on Aging
- Best of Care, Inc.
- Capuano Home Health Care, Inc.
- Center for Human Development
- Colony Care At Home
- Epic Health Services Inc. dba Aveanna Healthcare
- Excel Nursing Services
- FootCare by Nurses, LLC
- General Cleaners
- Guardian Angel Senior Services, Inc.
- Hulmes Trans. Services, Ltd
- International Health Solutions, Inc
- Laundry Party, LLC
- Lifeline Support & Services
- Louis and Clark Pharmacy & Medical Supply
- Loved Ones Care, Inc.
- Mass Surgical Supply, LLC
- Medical Resources
- Mental Health Association, Inc.
- O’Connell Professional
- Patient Centered Medical Care, Inc.
- Prime Home Health and Companion Care, Inc.
- Professional Medical
- Quality Life Adult Day Health
- River Valley Counseling Center
- Soto Home Care, Inc.
- Tempus Unlimited, Inc.
- Victory Home Healthcare, Inc.
Western Mass Hospital
SENIOR CARE OPTIONS (SCO)
WestMass ElderCare partners with Senior Care Options Programs to provide the expertise of our Geriatric Support Services Coordinators (GSSC) as part of a member’s Primary Care Team to provide the supports the member needs to be independent in the community. Individuals aged 65 or over with Medicare and MassHealth coverage who join SCO will have a primary care physician who is part of the Senior Care Options program. The physician and a team of nurses, specialists, and a GSSC work with the individual to develop a plan of care. SCO Members have 24-hour access to the team, support services, and are actively involved in decisions about their health care. SCO Partner Programs include:
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Navicare
- Senior Whole Health
- United HealthCare
COUNCILS ON AGING (COAs)
WestMass ElderCare partners with the local Councils on Aging in planning and coordinating services for older adults in the region.
Councils on Aging Senior Centers are designated as Community Focal Points within their municipalities, providing older adults with access to information, services and opportunities. The COAs in our Planning and Service Region include:
- Belchertown Council on Aging
- Chicopee Council on Aging
- Granby Council on Aging
- Holyoke Council on Aging
- Ludlow Council on Aging
- South Hadley Council on Aging
- Ware Council on Aging
Each One Care member (aged 21-64) is offered the expertise of WestMass ElderCare’s Long Term Services and Supports Coordinator (LTSC), in planning their long-term community-based supports. A program of the Commonwealth Care Alliance, One Care is an option for people with disabilities to receive services provided by both MassHealth and Medicare. With One Care, there is one plan, one card, and one multi-disciplinary medical team including the LTSC to coordinate your care.
PIONEER VALLEY AGING AND DISABILITIES RESOURCE CONSORTIUM (PVADRC)
As a member of the PVADRC, WMEC serves as a single point of entry into the long-term supports and services system for older adults and people with disabilities. Sometimes referred to as a “one-stop shop” or “no wrong door” system, the PVADRC’s goal is to eliminate many of the frustrations consumers and their families experience when trying to find needed information, services, and supports. Other PVADRC partners include:
- Greater Springfield Senior Services
- Highland Valley Elder Services
- Stavros Center for Independent Living
PROGRAM FOR ALL INCLUSIVE CARE OF THE ELDERLY (PACE)
PACE is administered by MassHealth and Medicare to provide a wide range of medical, social, recreational, and wellness services to eligible participants. The goal of PACE is to allow participants to live safely in their homes instead of in nursing homes. WestMass ElderCare partners with local PACE programs to provide supplemental services such as home delivered meals. PACE Partners include:
- Mercy Life
ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Alliance of Information & Referral Systems
- Care Alliance of Western Mass.
- Chicopee Chamber of Commerce
- Employers Association of the Northeast
- Healthy Living Center of Excellence
- Holyoke Chamber of Commerce
- Home Care Aide Council
- Holyoke Safe Neighborhoods
- Human Service Forum
- Massachusetts Home Care Association
- Massachusetts Meals on Wheels
- Massachusetts Council for Adult Family Care
- Meals on Wheels America
- n4a (National Association of Area Agencies on Aging)
- National Association of Nutrition and Aging
- Services Program
- National Council on Aging
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Western Massachusetts Elder Care Professionals Association