To view monthly menus, scroll down.
Who We Serve:
- Older adults at least 60 years of age
- Eligible persons with disabilities under age 60.
- Persons 60 and over who want to eat and interact in a communal setting
- Caregivers who don’t have the time to prepare meals for their loved ones
- People living alone who need a filling, nutritious meal
We Can Help:
- Delivers lunch, dinner, or weekend meals on a daily or as needed basis.
- Provides a friendly check-in and daily safety check for isolated elders who receive home-delivered meals.
- Offers meals in group settings at sites that include senior centers and housing complexes.
- Offers one-on-one nutrition counseling by our Registered Dietitian.
- Provides Latino meals, pureed meals, and other specialized therapeutic options such as Cardiac and Renal meals.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to get home delivered meals?
There is no charge to receive Meals on Wheels, but we do invite recipients to make a voluntary, confidential donation once per month.
Am I eligible to receive Meals on Wheels if I still drive?
Yes, you don’t need to be homebound to receive home-delivered meals. Many of our consumers enjoy an active, independent lifestyle but enjoy the convenience and nutritional benefits of our home delivered meal program.
I am on a restricted diet. What types of meals are available for me?
We offer a variety of therapeutic meals for those with specific nutritional needs, such as diet, cardiac, renal, and pureed meals. (A doctor’s referral may be required for certain medically tailored meals).
How do I sign up?
Contact our Information and Referral Department to get started! 413.538.9020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Delivered Meals Menus
Congregate Meal Sites
Senior Dining Sites Previously Closed Due to COVID-19 will Re-Open in Late Summer/Early Fall 2021!
Check back frequently for updated information.
Meal Menus (Not Currently Available):
Contact Us to Learn More
Toll Free 800.462.2301