Home Care Program
Working in Full Support of Their Independence
mla format cover page example cover letter templates with salary requirement cover letter clerk position sample thesis topics marketing reading homework helper create a research paper how to write a great report essay writing service reviews viagra online pay with paypal research paper cover letter follow benefits online classes essay source uk best essay writing service can someone write my essay for me essays to buy online canadian viagra purchase on line no prescriition https://www.go-gba.org/25695-best-essay-writing-service-uk/ go https://coveringthecorridor.com/rxonline/rx-pharmacy-viagra-mumbai/43/ writing services australia cialis from net store go to link essay on water in hindi class 5 introduction of school uniforms essay enter site procurement representative resume deaths from viagra viagra need prescription https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/how-to-forward-yahoo-mail-on-iphone/ mentioning article essay mla can't write my uni essay Our Home Care Program offers a variety of options for individuals to live independently at home:
- In-home support to assist with daily living needs.
- Supports for families caring for elders in their own homes.
- Services can include case management, nursing assessment, homemaker, personal care, adult day health, home delivered meals, companion, laundry service, medication reminders or medication dispensing, supportive day care, personal emergency response system, respite, transportation, and more.
- Hiring one’s own worker to provide personal care, home health aide, homemaking, companion, shopping, laundry, chore, and transportation.
- A variety of specialized programs for those who are MassHealth and/or nursing home eligible.
- Age Sixty (60) or older
- Under age 60 with diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease and have a caregiver in need of respite services.
- Require assistance with multiple Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL) and Activities of Daily Living (ADL) (at least six impairments) with one critical unmet need.
- Must meet the income guidelines.
- For those with a caregiver providing daily assistance, who needs relief from caregiving, income may exceed the Home Care eligibility guidelines.