Family Caregiver Support
Caring For Your Loved Ones
see best essay writing service see side effects from viagra and alcohol czy viagra pomaga na przedwczesny wytrysk personal essay editing checklist warcraft synthesis of power arcane tome byu application essay questions 2020 go how to make a conclusion rebuttal essayВ enter site advantages disadvantages online learning essay are essay writing services legal uk https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/buy-viagra-online-eu/82/ creative writing workshops adelaide here thesis proposal format thesis example significance of the study https://grad.cochise.edu/college/dissertation-mla-format/20/ see url here cialis daily use cost https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/new-graduate-nurse-resume-icu/21/ essay extenders viagra orange juice help essay who is a successful person essay follow get link thesis quiz questions follow site Family Caregiver Support for a loved one can be one of the most rewarding things you will ever do in your lifetime. It can also be one of life’s most stressful undertakings.
WestMass ElderCare’s Family Caregiver Support services are available to those who care for:
- An adult age 60 years or older or
- An adult of any age with Alzheimer’s Disease
- A grandparent or relative caregiver (not a parent) (age 55 years or older) caring for grandchildren age 18 years or younger, or an adult disabled child between the age of 19 and 59.
Family Caregiver Support Program:
- Counseling and caregiver resources
- Support Groups
- Caregiving training for assistance with decision making, problem-solving, etc.
- Respite care to allow the caregiver time away from the day-to-day duties of caregiving
- Supplemental Services and/or financial assistance for the caregiver or care recipient to purchase needed care items like grab bars, emergency response system, etc.
- Information/Outreach is provided to the public or individual caregivers on resources and services within their own communities.
We want you to feel supported and comfortable in your caregiving role. For more information, please call our WestMass ElderCare Information and Referral Specialists at (413)538-9020