Join Our Team
Why Work at WestMass?
WestMass ElderCare is a dynamic human service agency comprised of a caring, competent and professional staff. Our mission to preserve the dignity, independence, and quality of life of elders and persons with disabilities desiring to remain within their own community is at the heart of everything we do.
In addition to the satisfaction of making a difference in their own communities, WMEC full-time staff earn competitive salaries and enjoy generous benefits, including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Tax Sheltered Annuity
- Retirement Program
- Life insurance
- Generous vacation and sick time accrual
- Two personal days after the first year of employment
- Twelve paid holidays
- Pre-tax deductions for medical and child care expenses
- Regular in-services and training opportunities
- Travel reimbursement
- A 35 hour work week
- Remote, contactless, technology-based work solutions to keep our employees protected during COVID-19