COVID-19 Resource Center
- The available COVID-19 vaccines are approved and recommended by the FDA and the CDC following standard testing and approval processes.
- By prioritizing resources and efforts, the vaccines were developed quickly but never at the expense of safety.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is being administered free of charge by the federal government. You will not be charged. If you do not have insurance, you are still eligible to receive the vaccine free of charge.
- To learn when it is your turn to get the vaccine, you may be contacted by your employer, place of residence, or primary care practice. You can also check www.mass.gov/covidvaccine for updates or any action you might need to take.
- Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is our best chance to stop the pandemic.
- In the meantime, the combination of getting vaccinated, wearing a mask, social distancing, and avoiding groups will offer you the best protection.
Do you need help scheduling an appointment to receive the vaccine? Contact us today.
Questions about the vaccine?