You are here
The Nutrition Program provides a nutritionally balanced, hot, noon meal to seniors age 60 and older and eligible persons with disabilities under age 60, Monday through Friday, at congregate mealsites throughout the area, or delivered to their homes. Weekend and evening meals are also provided for those who need them. A voluntary and confidential donation is requested.
The Nutrition Program needs your help to reduce the number of meals not being delivered due to late meal cancellations and missed meals. By following the steps below, you can help conserve funding dollars so more consumers can be served.
How Do I Contact WestMass ElderCare Nutrition Department?
(413) 437-1793 – If you would like to leave a message, this number will connect you to the Nutrition Voicemail Mailbox. This is for leaving messages only. Clearly state your name and phone number and the days you would like to cancel. A Nutrition staff person will call you back by the end of the day to confirm.
(413) 538-9020 – If you would like to speak to a Nutrition staff person, this number is WestMass ElderCare’s main phone number which is answered by the receptionist. Ask to speak to the Nutrition Department. If the phone lines for Nutrition are busy, you will be asked if you would like to wait or to leave a message on voicemail; we will call you back if you leave a voicemail message.
Our Congregate Meal Sites are located in a variety of locations including: Senior Centers, apartment buildings, schools, homeless shelters, and a restaurant. In addition to the meal, the congregate mealsites offer opportunities for social interaction and companionship, as well as nutrition education and volunteer activities.
Click below to view the congregate menu for the following locations:
- Holyoke Congregate House, Birch Bark Place, Fairhaven Apts. Hubert Place, Chicopee COA, Granby COA and Falcetti Towers.
- South Hadley Council on Aging
Home Delivered Meals are brought to the homes of homebound elders and persons with disabilities by trained drivers. Often, the meal driver is the only person the individual sees on a regular basis. Drivers help to communicate the persons' needs for additional service to the WestMass ElderCare staff.
Click below to view your home delivered meal menu:
- Menu for Holyoke, Chicopee, Ludlow, Ware, Granby and Hubert Place
- Latino Menu in English
- Latino Menu in Spanish
- Menu from the South Hadley Council on Aging
To find out more about our meal programs, including locations of congregate mealsites and making a reservation for congregate dining, or for more information about home delivered meals, please call our Information and Referral Department at 413 538-9020 or 800-462-2301.
4 Valley Mill Rd Holyoke, MA 01040 Map & Directions • 413-538-9020 • 800-462-2301 • 800-875-0287 V/TDD
WestMass ElderCare is a private, non-profit agency since 1974 and is funded in part by grants and contracts from the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs.
We are part of a network of Aging Services Access Points and Area Agencies on Aging: www.800AgeInfo.com 1-800-AGE-INFO
WestMass ElderCare is a member of the Pioneer Valley Aging and Disabilities Resource Consortium.
Open & Affirming